As a leading not for profit organisation, Independent Living Centre, Tasmania is a progressive organisation working across a number of different sectors who is committed to fostering the development of our team members. You will have access to a friendly and supportive team with multidisciplinary skill sets. We are rapidly expanding our Allied Health Services state-wide and currently have multiple Speech Therapy positions available. The positions may be based anywhere in Tasmania and state-wide travel is required to clients and their support networks. Experienced clinicians and new graduates are welcomed to apply. ILC Tas aims to support clinicians in their areas of clinical interest.
ILC Tas is a major provider of community-based allied health services across Tasmania. ILC Tas provides rehabilitation, therapy, assistive technology to Tasmanian’s living with disability. We are seeking Speech Pathologists across the state to join our well established and expanding multidisciplinary team on a full-time or part-time basis.
About the Role
As a part of ILC Tas, you will have the opportunity to deliver services from varied referral sources including NDIS, Aged Care, Insurance, and Rehabilitation. You will be given a diverse caseload. Deliver assessment and intervention to clients/participants in conjunction with their families, carers and other relevant stakeholders in a variety of settings. New graduate or early career therapists are encouraged to apply and will be supported with a mentor. Experienced clinician will have opportunities to provide guidance to a team of professionals through direct supervision, mentoring and collaboration.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Eligibility for membership of Speech Pathology Australia as a Certified Practising Member or Provisional Certified Practising Member
- Driven, enthusiastic therapists who are innovative
- Able to provide quality speech pathology services to a range of people in a variety of settings
- Communicate effectively and appropriately – both oral and written
- Ability to manage own caseload and meet client deadlines
- National Police Check and WWCC
- Hold a valid Australian driver’s license
- Clinical experience in Speech Pathology Service provision or areas of clinical interest (desirable)
- NDIS and/or My Aged Care experience (desirable)
The Independent Living Centre (Tas) Inc. is a non-profit equal opportunity employer offering professional development, career progression, flexible working arrangements and attractive salary packaging of up to $15,900 per year. Relocation assistance is available if required.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit your application including your curriculum vitae and address the selection criteria, which are located in the Position Description. For a confidential chat and to obtain a copy of the position description please contact Kate Frame on 0499 772 664.
For further information about the roles available, please contact Kate Frame, Allied Health Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0499 772 664.
Applications close 9am Monday 30th November 2020.