An excellent opportunity for occupational therapists experienced in functional assessments and development of customised programmes and resources, support needs assessments, home modifications, equipment prescription and developing and delivering education. Hours and locations are negotiable.
Some travel will be required.
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive salary packaging
- Commitment to ongoing professional development. Access to professional development opportunities will be provided
- Supportive team with access to multidisciplinary skill sets
- Current registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia via AHPRA.
- Current driver’s licence.
- Experience in occupational therapy service provision across a range of disabilities and in the community, including home modifications and equipment prescription.
- Computer literacy in clinical settings.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated report writing skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work autonomously but cooperatively within a small team.
- Knowledge of anti-discrimination policy and work health and safety issues and practices in the workplace.
- Understanding of person-centred service provision
- Ability to plan and implement presentations to small groups
- A National Police Check is required
- Working with Vulnerable People - Children registration is required.
Contact Karen Frost for more information or phone 0419 596 995