March 15, 2018
December 19, 2017
October 31, 2017
Feb 20, 2015
New NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework Consultation Paper
Take a look at the consultation paper to see what issues they are considering and let them know if you have anything else to add. Let them know what you think about the issues raised in the paper and how the different quality and safeguarding options might affect you.
These are the areas they are particularly interested in:
- Building capacity
- Monitoring and oversight
- National Disability Insurance Agency provider registration
- systems for handling complaints
- ensuring staff are safe to work with participants
- safeguards for participants who manage their own plans
- reducing and eliminating restrictive practices in NDIS funded supports.
You can get involved in by making a submission online, joining the discussion in the online forum, completing a questionnaire or attending a public meeting.
Visit www.engage.dss.gov.au to download the consultation paper and fact sheets and have your say today.