July 12, 2018
March 15, 2018
December 19, 2017
Sep 30, 2013
New Housing Connect Service in Tasmania
Under Housing Connect accessing services will be easier for clients. Now one assessment will cover everything from emergency accommodation to a long-term home. It will no longer be necessary for clients to visit multiple service providers for multiple assessments.
Clients will use Housing Connect to apply for Housing Tasmania, Better Housing Futures and other community housing.
Visit www.dhhs.tas.gov.au/housingconnect, phone 1800 800 588 (24 hours per day) or visit Housing Connect at:
- North Hobart, 446 Elizabeth Street
- Rosny, Suites 3 & 4, 13 Bayfield Street
- Launceston, 118 Elizabeth Street
- Devonport, 31 King Street
- Burnie, 6 Strahan Street
- Queenstown, West Coast Crisis Centre, 11 Sticht Street
- Smithton, Wyndarra Centre, 43 Smith Street.