Everyone Connects In-Depth Training for those supporting people with complex communication needs
The In-Depth Training will:
- Build the confidence and knowledge of professionals working with people with complex communication needs
- Provide professionals with guidelines on the selection of communication systems, including access options, setting up and programming of communication devices
- Discuss Aided Language Stimulation and provide strategies for communication intervention
- Give an overview of communication stages and language development
- Explore the SETT framework (factors to consider) with case studies about AAC users
- Look at telecommunication functions on AAC devices
- Cover cyber safety tips.
Register at goo.gl/GYJFIO
At THE OLD WOOLSTORE APARTMENT HOTEL (MERINO ROOM),
1 MACQUARIE ST, HOBART, TAS
Registrations close 16th August. Lunch provided. Cost $330 per person inc GST.
Please note: Registrations can now be made until 22nd August.