Personalised Assistive Technology Solutions for Home, School, Work and Community.
We can work with you to assess you and your environment and give you recommendations about equipment, techniques, access or design to help you maintain independence.
We have a team of people who can help you with complex communication and computer access. Their skills include speech pathology, occupational therapy, IT and experience of living with disability.
We can help you decide what home modifications you may need as well as any equipment that may assist you. We can advise on equipment for personal care, mobility, seating, communication, memory, low vision and much more.
We can work with you to develop plans to learn new skills such as using public transport, meal preparation and other tasks.
We can help you to work out what other supports you may need.
Specialised technology assessment
Communication including speech generation devices, software and apps:
Alternative methods for accessing computers, tablets, phones and other devices:
- Voice recognition (such as Dragon Naturally Speaking)
- Screen Readers (such as JAWS)
Mounting and positioning for devices and equipment. This includes iPads, Tablets, Computers and more.
Allied Health Assessments
Our allied health staff include occupational therapy, physiotherapy and speech pathology.
They can help you to work out your equipment needs at home, school, work or in the community such as:
- Bathing, dressing, personal care, eating, preparing meals or other household tasks
- Home modifications (large and small)
- Scooters and wheelchairs
- Office seating and ergonomics
Other Allied Health assessments include:
- Support Needs assessments
- Special Disability Accommodation assessments
- Functional assessments
- Swallowing assessments
Contact us to see if we can help you with your specific needs, even if they are not listed.
Advice about accessible environments such as commercial buildings, public spaces (indoor and outdoor), transport and homes.
- Adaptable and universal housing
- Home modifications and independent living equipment
- Appraisals and audits
- DDA and Disability Action Plans
- Advice on design and best practice in accessibility
- Information on codes
Fees are charged for all services. Please contact us for an estimate.
Education and Training
- Speech generating devices
- Software and apps for speech generation, literacy, memory and daily living
- Specialised equipment
- Seating and positioning
- Pressure care
- Scooters and wheelchairs
- Home modifications
- Accessible environments
Contact us for training to suit your needs.
equipify employs a team of people with the following skills:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Access Consultancy
- Lived experience of disability (peer support)
Casual and part time allied health positions are available from time to time, if you would like to work with Equipify contact us for more information.