An occupational therapist is available to advise on the equipment most suited to your needs. An appointment is recommended and fees apply for some services.
Equipment displays at the centre include:
- Adjustable beds
- Bathroom and toilet equipment
- Building access, design & flooring
- Clothing and dressing aids
- Computer access
- Communication devices
- Continence aids
- Cushions (pressure management, postural support)
- Eating and drinking utensils
- Environmental controls
- Hoists and transferring equipment
- Household and kitchen equipment
- Mobility aids (walking sticks, frames, wheelchairs and scooters
- Recreational equipment
- Seating (lounge, dining, office chairs)
- Vocational aids
We can also advise on home modifications and designs. An extensive database is maintained on equipment, Tasmanian suppliers and approximate prices.
Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 4.30 pm (Not open on public holidays)
The Information Service in Launceston is open on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am to 2:30pm by appointment only (This is due to our COVID-19 management restrictions)
We also have an Information Service in North Hobart. Please phone us to make an appointment.
Please phone us 1300 885 886 or emails us at email@example.com