Are you experienced with providing high level customer-oriented services?
Do you take pride in the accuracy and efficiency of your work?
Are you an effective communicator?
Do you want to be part of a team that makes a difference for people with disabilities?
Do you like a challenge?
The position is based in Launceston.
Essential: Cert III in Business or equivalent
A National Police check will be required and current registration for Working with Vulnerable Peopl - Childrn (Tas)
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of contemporary administration management practices
- Knowledge of medical terminology or the ability to quickly acquire this knowledge
- Well developed computer skills, including demonstrated knowledge of accounting software
- Sound organisational skills, including timely and effective working practices
- Proven ability to work within diverse teams
- Conflict resolution skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
A Position description is available here.
Please contact Karen Frost or phone 0419 596 995 if you wish to discuss this. Applications including a resume and outlining relevant knowledge and experience against the selection criteria may be emailed or posted to 275 Wellington Street, South Launceston Tas 7249 by 9am Monday 15th July 2019.